WEST MARINE–Honda O/B Standard Fuel Line, Quick Connect, Female w/Rectangular Post, 6' x 3/8"
Honda O/B Standard Fuel Line, Quick Connect, Female w/Rectangular Post, 6' x 3/8"
|Inside Diameter||3/8 Inch|
|Outside Diameter||11/16 Inch|
|Maximum Continuous Length||6 Foot|
|Type||Fuel Tank Lines|
Upgrade to an ethanol compatible low-permeation fuel line that meets EPA requirements.
Using low-permeation fuel lines with an EPA approved tank not only makes your boat compliant with current regulations, it saves fuel that would have normally evaporated. It’s easy to replace your old Honda fuel line to save gas using West Marine pre-assembled kits. Our Honda kit features low permeation fuel line, our high output bulb, and Honda compatible connector and a sprayless connector with tank fitting. All connections are made using step-less stainless steel clamps for a clean look that won't catch on gear. Make the switch to an EPA approved fuel system with the help of West marine’s pre-assembled fuel line kits.
- Compatible with ethanol blended fuels
- Meets current EPA regulations
- Pre-assembled fuel line includes low permeation fuel line and bulb, Honda compatible connector and sprayless connector and tank fitting (1/4"NPT male)
- Exclusive check valves allow priming in multiple orientations without restricting fuel flow
- Bulb provides 60% more output and resists collapsing under vacuum and ballooning under pressure
- Meets and exceeds fuel flow requirements for all outboard manufacturers
- Two-year warranty
- Hose Size:3/8"
- Length: 6'
- Ethanol Compatible: Yes
- Approvals: EPA cert., CARB cert., ABYC H-25 and USCG
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.