WEST MARINE–Inline Disposable Fuel Filter, 5/16"
Inline Disposable Fuel Filter, 5/16"
A compact fuel filter that provides a window into fuel condition.
Our high flow inline fuel filters are a great way to protect your outboard from harmful contaminates. These disposable filters feature a shatter resistant clear body that allows a quick inspection of fuel condition. 18 sq. inches of pleated material remove dirt and other particulate debris to provide clean fuel to injectors or the carburetor. Ideal for spring tune-ups or to have as a spare in the event the existing filter clogs from contaminated fuel.
- Inline design allows filter to be installed easily along fuel hose
- Provides a flow rate compatible with most outboard applications
- Compact design for under cowl installations
- Shatter resistant plastic construction
- Fuel can be inspected easily through clear body
- Compatible with 5/16" fuel lines
- Application: Gasoline outboards
- Filtration: 10 Microns
- Hose Size: 5/16"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.