WEST MARINE–L-Terminal Dual-Purpose AGM Battery 245 Amp Hours, Group 8D
20% Off - Ends 12/06/20
L-Terminal Dual-Purpose AGM Battery 245 Amp Hours, Group 8D
|Group Size||Group 8D|
|Best Use||Dual Purpose|
|Cold Cranking Amps||1450 CCA|
|Dimensions||11" Width x 10" Height x 20 3/4" Length|
|Marine Cranking Amps||1800 MCA|
|Type||Tapered Stud and Wing Nuts|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||18 Months Free Replacement|
Replace your flooded batteries with Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries. They’re more rugged, accept higher charging current, are sealed, safer and submersible.
AGM Batteries are great in both deep cycle and starting applications. They charge more quickly than conventional batteries and have low 3% monthly self-discharge rates. The spill-proof, valve-regulated design eliminates acid spills and terminal corrosion. AGM batteries are safer to operate than conventional flooded batteries, as the chance of explosion or acid spray is reduced which allow them to be installed in almost any location and any position (except upside-down).
Manufactured in the U.S. for West Marine by East Penn, one of the most reputable battery companies in the country. Each battery receives over 250 quality control checks to guarantee consistent and superior performance. East Penn’s award winning factory leads the industry in closed loop and sustainable practices. Nearly all of the plastics, lead and acid are recycled, so our batteries are great for your boat and the environment.
- L Terminal Dual Purpose batteries deliver high starting and moderate deep cycle power; Ideal for boaters who want high cranking power plus dependable power for power-hungry electronic accessories
- Shock-absorbing glass mat separators resist vibration and damage that can shorten the life of a battery; 20 times more vibration resistant than flooded batteries for wave-pounding protection
- Enhanced durability design to withstand wear of extended cycling service
- Superior electrolyte retention prevents dry out and acid leaks
- Safer to install and transport with no-spill design to prevent leaking acid
- Lower current resistance separators improve current flow for faster starts
- Manufactured in the USA
- Rated at 300 cycles
- Group Size: Group 8D
- Terminal Type: Heavy duty L terminal w/3/8" hole (T975)
- Amp Hours (Ah): 245
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 1450
- Marine Cranking Amps (MCA): 1800
- Reserve Minutes: 518
- Weight: 161 lbs.
- Dimensions: 20 3/4"L x 11"W x 10"H
- Warranty: 18-month free replacement
Core charge will apply to battery purchase if an old 12V battery is not exchanged at the time of purchase.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.