Marine Starting Battery, 1000MCA, Group 24
Not just a car battery, West Marine Starting Batteries are built to last in the marine environment.
Maintenance-free lead-calcium batteries deliver more power per pound than competitive starting batteries. They feature a no-spill design that allows you to heel over to angles up to 45°. The exclusive molded-in stainless steel studs and hex nut terminals make connections easy, while protecting against corrosion and failure.
Flush top and low-profile flush covers keep the battery top clean and acid-free, making them easy to restrain and eliminating lost caps. Plate separators prevent life-shortening internal short circuits.
Manufactured in the U.S. for West Marine by East Penn, one of the most reputable battery companies in the country. Each battery receives over 250 quality control checks to guarantee consistent and superior performance. East Penn’s award winning factory leads the industry in closed loop and sustainable practices. Nearly all of the plastics, lead and acid are recycled, so our batteries are great for your boat and the environment.
- High cranking power for quick engine starts
- Flush cover, complete with handle, is easy to install
- Optimized full frame plates better withstand severe service demands and provide maximum current transfer
- Exclusive molded in dual terminals provide an easy connection with post or corrosion-resistant stainless steel stud
- Extended life systems include special separators to prevent life-robbing electrical shorts and protect power producing components
- Manufactured in the USA
- 12 month free replacement warranty
- Group Size: Group 24
- Terminal Type: Molded-in SAE posts and vertical 5/16” NEG., 5/16” POS stainless steel studs with hex nuts
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 800
- Marine Cranking Amps (MCA): 1000
- Reserve Minutes: 130
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Dimensions: 10 3/4"L x 6 3/4"W x 9 3/8"H
- Warranty: 12-month free replacement
Marine Starting Battery, 1000MCA, Group 24
|Type||Tapered Stud and Wing Nuts|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year Free Replacement|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)