|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type III: Flotation Aids|
|Warranty Details||One Year Against Manufacturer's Defects|
|With Harness||Without Harness|
Dinghy racers and paddlers enjoy excellent freedom of movement and comfort with the Medalist Life Jacket.
Offering performance features at an affordable price, this life jacket’s kinetic internal neoprene system provides dynamic tension for a comfortable fit in motion. The slim, neoprene-lined shoulder straps are unobtrusive and the wide-cut armholes enable superior maneuverability while quickly moving about your boat. Additionally, the short cut of this life jacket provides full mobility and less bulk around your midsection.
Along with freedom of movement and comfort comes extra security with the adjustable, bottom belt buckle and reflective details for high visibility. Constructed of lightweight PVC and polyethylene foam that provides 16 pounds of buoyancy in case you fall in! Without being heavy or restrictive and appointed with adjustable, comfortable features, this life jacket is ideal for paddling, sailing a dinghy or paddling activities.
- Cargo pocket for extra storage
- Adjustable straps for a snug yet comfortable fit
- Neoprene-lined shoulders for comfort
- Reflective detail on shoulders for visibility on the water
- Short cut for full mobility
- Whistle included
- USCG Approval Type: III
- Intended Use: Paddling, dinghy sailing
- Buoyancy: 16lbs.
- Flotation Materials: Polyethylene Foam (rear panel), PVC Foam (front panel)
- Shell Fabric: 420 denier nylon
- Straps: Four side, two shoulder
- Closure: Center YKK zipper
- Warranty: One Year Against Manufacturer's Defects
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.