Men's Afterguard Bibs
Waterproof? Yes. Windproof? Yes. Breathable? Yes. An incredible value? Absolutely.
Not to mention they're also the perfect complement to our Afterguard Jacket.
To be clear, our lightweight Afterguard Bibs might not have all the bells and whistles of our more expensive coastal and offshore bibs, but they do have the three must-have features you can't do without:
We designed these no-frills bibs to be an outstanding value, but we also gave them the same wet weather-taming outer shell as the last generation of our best-selling foul weather gear.
Our lightweight Afterguard Bibs feature two-layer construction: a nylon shell layer with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating to make water just bead up and run off is bonded to a waterproof, breathable laminate layer with a thin nylon backing. There isn't a lining so you can easily slip your Afterguard Bibs on over mid-layer clothing without binding. All the seams are taped to seal out moisture and wind from trying to squeeze through their tiny openings. Hook-and-loop ankle adjusters help stop water from entering through the bottom of your bibs.
You'll find the wide elastic shoulder straps with double slider adjustment make your bibs more comfortable, plus they stretch and give as you move around for better coverage. The thigh cargo pocket fastens securely with a hook-and-loop closure so tools, a pair of gloves or other essentials will be close at hand. 600 denier polyester reinforcement patches are located at the seat and knees for extra durability and protection while sitting and kneeling. There's even an external hanger loop so you can hang them up to dry after washing or just getting them wet from boating or working in the rain. 100% nylon Taslan shell with polyurethane coating. Imported.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable performance
- 100% seam taped
- Hook-and-loop external ankle adjusters
- Elastic shoulder straps with double slider adjustment
- Articulated knees for range of motion and reduced windage
- Waists have elastic sides for improved fit
- Unlined to reduce weight, speed up drying time and reduce binding
- 600 denier polyester reinforcements at seat and knees
- Thigh cargo pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- External hanger loop
Men's Afterguard Bibs
|Care||Machine Wash Cold Gentle/Hang Dry Only; No Heat|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)