West Marine’s Deluxe Rapid Dry Watersports Life Jackets are designed to keep you safe and comfortable during all your watersport activities!
Comfortable for all water activities, but specifically designed for high-performance watersports, the Deluxe Rapid Dry comes equipped with a stretchable, Flex-Back panel for outstanding maneuverability. Sculpted PVC foam in the shoulders and waist offer a custom-like fit that is comfortable yet buoyant. Large armholes provide an unlimited range of motion so you won’t be restricted when executing jumps and tricks.
With “Rapid Dry” technology, these vests quickly shed water to keep you drier and lighter, since the last thing you want while trying to catch some air is a sopping-wet vest slowing you down! Complemented by the BioLite™ Neoprene shell, this lightweight life vest gives you an advantage when attempting to be airborne.
- Flex-Back panel for outstanding maneuverability
- Rapid Dry technology quickly sheds water
- Sculpted foam in shoulders and waist offer a custom-like fit
- Large armholes for unlimited range of motion
- Zipper and two quick-release buckles for a secure fit
- USCG Approval Type: Type III
- Intended Use: Watersports
- Buoyancy: 15.5lbs.
- Flotation Material: Sculpted PVC foam
- Shell Fabric: BioLite™ Neoprene w/4-way stretch zone
- Straps: Two body
- Body Closure: Zipper; two quick-release buckles
- Warranty: One year
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.