Men's Full Finger Sailing Gloves
|Palm Material||Dura Grip|
Full-fingers protect your nails, while allowing good rope feel.
Our sailing gloves feature seamless finger construction to ensure longevity, grip and dexterity. Dura-Grip™ fabric on the palm and fingers provides incredible levels of grip. Pre-shaped V-cut construction fits your natural finger shape, and stretch fabric on the back maximizes comfort.
Inside wrist closures and cutaway neoprene wristbands prevent the gloves from accidentally “false starting” the buttons on your stopwatch. The contoured fit makes these our most comfortable sailing gloves ever. Navy/Gray. Imported.
- Contoured fit makes these our most comfortable sailing gloves ever
- Rugged, abrasion-resistant Amara synthetic leather, covered by a layer of Dura-Grip™ fabric to enhance their purchase on wet lines
- Pre-curved fingers and stretch fabric backs maximize comfort and ensure a snug fit
- The Velcro® wrist tab secures on the inside, so it’s less likely to “false start” the buttons on your stopwatch
- Application: Dinghy sailing, Inshore cruising
- Lining: None
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.