Full-fingers protect your nails, while allowing good rope feel.
Our sailing gloves feature seamless finger construction to ensure longevity, grip and dexterity. Dura-Grip™ fabric on the palm and fingers provides incredible levels of grip. Pre-shaped V-cut construction fits your natural finger shape, and stretch fabric on the back maximizes comfort.
Inside wrist closures and cutaway neoprene wristbands prevent the gloves from accidentally “false starting” the buttons on your stopwatch. The contoured fit makes these our most comfortable sailing gloves ever. Navy/Gray. Imported.
- Contoured fit makes these our most comfortable sailing gloves ever
- Rugged, abrasion-resistant Amara synthetic leather, covered by a layer of Dura-Grip™ fabric to enhance their purchase on wet lines
- Pre-curved fingers and stretch fabric backs maximize comfort and ensure a snug fit
- The Velcro® wrist tab secures on the inside, so it’s less likely to “false start” the buttons on your stopwatch
- Application: Dinghy sailing, Inshore cruising
- Lining: None
Men's Full Finger Sailing Gloves
|Palm Material||Dura Grip|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).