Men's Water Bootie
West Marine Hi-cut Water Bootie offers a water friendly sock-like construction with adjustable elastic band, providing a breathable, secure, and comfortable fit. The high frequency printing overlays add additional structure and protection while keeping this shoe lightweight and flexible. The slip-resistant rubber bottom with multi-direction hexagonal lug pattern and sipped texture provide a secure footing over any surface. Raised heel sidewalls and toe bumper offer added support and protection. A mesh covered perforated EVA insole allows water to drain through the mid-foot drainage ports in the outsole.
- Sock-like construction and adjustable elastic band for a secure, and comfortable fit
- High Frequency printing overlays add additional structure and protection
- Slip-resistant rubber bottom provide a secure footing over wet/dry surfaces
- Perforated EVA insole with mid-foot drainage ports
- Raised heel sidewalls and toe bumper offer added support and protection
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.