WEST MARINE–Multiple Tank Draw Valve, 3-Way, 1/4", NPT Female, Click Stop
Multiple Tank Draw Valve, 3-Way, 1/4", NPT Female, Click Stop
Draw from two fuel tanks to supply a single engine.
Our three-way valve is designed to help boaters manage fuel delivery to a single engine from two tanks. Click-stop detents give users a positive indication of valve position to maximizes fuel flow and allow selection from one of two tanks or shut-off to isolate both tanks. A hex head design has been integrated into the valve body to allow 1/4" NPT male fittings to be tightened while stabilizing valve. For a simple solution to fuel tank management, chose one of West Marine’s three-way valves.
- Brass valve body is corrosion resistant and stands up to constant exposure to fuel
- Allows users to select tank fuel is drawn from
- Serves as a fuel shut-off to stop fuel flow in an emergency
- Click detents confirm valve position
- Meets ABYC H-24 fire test requirements
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Two-year warranty
- Ports: Three- 1/4" NPT female
- Material: Forged brass
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.