WEST MARINE–O/B Platinum Universal Fuel Line Assembly, 12' x 3/8"
25% Off - Ends 07/05/20
O/B Platinum Universal Fuel Line Assembly, 12' x 3/8"
|Inside Diameter||3/8 Inch|
|Outside Diameter||11/16 Inch|
|Maximum Continuous Length||12 Foot|
|Type||Fuel Tank Lines|
Upgrade to an ethanol compatible low-permeation fuel line that meets EPA requirements and includes a fuel demand valve.
EPA-compliant portable marine fuel tanks are now sealed and no longer to vent to the atmosphere, causing fuel vapor pressure to build up in the tank. Pressurized fuel can readily lead to engine flooding and make even routine fuel line connection potentially dangerous. West Marine fuel line assemblies help to eliminate these problems. Our low-permeation fuel line assemblies feature a sprayless tank connection (kit includes tank fitting) to eliminate fuel spray from tank pressure and an in-line Fuel Demand Valve to prevent pressurized fuel from flooding the engine. The multi-layer low-permeation primer bulb resists ballooning under pressure and collapsing under vacuum and provides an increased output. The materials used in the bulb are engineered to retain flexibility in all temperatures. Each kit features high-strength fiber-reinforced hose that is fully compatible with ethanol blended fuels. All connections are secured with stepless, 360° stainless steel hose clamps for a clean connection that won't catch on gear. The engine end of the fuel line is left open for users to install a connecton compatible wth their engine.
- Compatible with ethanol blended fuels
- Meets current EPA regulations
- Pre-assembled using low permeation fuel line, bulb and Fuel Demand Valve and spray-less connector and tank fitting (engine fuel connectors sold separately)
- Exclusive check valves allow priming in multiple orientations without restricting fuel flow
- Bulb provides 60% more output and resists collapsing under vacuum and ballooning under pressure
- Meets and exceeds fuel flow requirements for all outboard manufacturers
- Two-year warranty
- Hose Size:3/8"
- Length: 12'
- Fuel Demand Valve: Yes
- Ethanol Compatible: Yes
- Approvals: EPA cert., CARB cert., ABYC H-25 and USCG
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.