Pompano 105 Sit-On-Top Kayak
Our West Marine Pompano 105 Sit-On-Top Kayak is an exciting new 10' 6" sit-on-top design for 2018.
With performance and features to suit both recreational paddlers and kayak anglers, this kayak offers extreme stability, comfortable seating and ample storage. With a 325 lb. carrying capacity and self-bailing scuppers, this kayak will float paddlers and their gear, high and dry.
The padded seat has an adjustable backrest for comfort. It also comes with adjustable foot braces and a bow storage compartment with a large hinged hatch. There's ample mid-ship storage through the easy-to-reach deck plate. Stern storage is found in the recessed well, with shock cord rigged to hold gear in place.
- Easy access paddle park
- Four rod holders close behind the seat
- Two gear tracks along forward gunwales and molded-in recess for Perception solo mount on console will accomodate a wide variety of optional accessories without cutting or drilling required
- Comfortable molde-in carry handles
- Replaceable skid plate on keel at stern
- Designed, molded and hand assembled in the U.S.A.
- Three-year warranty
Pompano 105 Sit-On-Top Kayak
|Hull Construction||Roto Molded|
Padded Adjustable Seat
Adjustable Foot Braces
|Warranty Details||Three Year Limited|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 10 - 14 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 7 - 10 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 7 – 10 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)