WEST MARINE–Premium 4-Cycle Heavy Duty Engine Oil, SAE 15W-40, Gallon
Premium 4-Cycle Heavy Duty Engine Oil, SAE 15W-40, Gallon
West Marine Premium Heavy-Duty 4-Cycle Engine Oil exceeds OEM requirements and will not void engine warranties.
Recommended for engines requiring API CF-2 level performance, our Premium Heavy-Duty 4-Cycle Engine Oil exceeds warranty requirements for all diesel and gasoline engines specifying SAE 30 or SAE 40 grade and API service classifications including Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Mack, Navistar, Volvo and Mann. Heavy-duty formulation minimizes engine wear for long engine life.
- Will not void engine warranty
- Recommended for engines requiring API CF-2 level performance
- Heavy-duty formulation minimizes engine wear
- API Service Classifications: CF-2, CD-II, CD, CF, CE/SJ, SH and SG
- Exceeds: Mack EO-K/2 and Allison C4 specifications and CID A-A-52306A requirements
Decoding Engine Oil
Ever wonder what API service classification codes really mean? You'll find answers to this question and a lot more in our West Advisor Article "DIY Changing Engine OIl on a Boat Motor". Click on the "West Advisor" tab above.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.