WEST MARINE–Premium Bosun's Chair
Premium Bosun's Chair
|Weight||220 Pounds Maximum|
A solid and comfortable platform provides confidence when working aloft.
Even if you are fearless 40' above the deck, having the right bosun’s chair can make a huge difference in how quickly a job aloft is completed. Our Premium Bosuns’ Chair features a sturdy 18" wide 3/4" plywood cored seat with a high density foam pad to provide comfort. Strong tubular webbing straps are double stitched using contrasting thread to allow for quick and easy inspection. A large detachable bag holds tools and parts to free up both hands while ascending or descending the mast. Orange reinforcement highlights indicate tie-in loops. Our Premium Bosun’s Chair offers you the comfort and confidence to focus on repairs aloft—not your height above the deck.
- Tubular webbing construction
- 3/4" plywood cored seat with high density foam padding
- Attachment loops feature orange highlights to identify tie-in points
- Contrasting thread color for easy inspection
- Detachable 8" x 12" tool and part bag with three compartments
- Maximum working load is 220 lbs.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
WEST MARINELarge Boom Vang