Runabout Life Jacket 3-Pack
|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type III: Flotation Aids|
|Warranty Details||One Year Against Manufacturer's Defects|
|With Harness||Without Harness|
|Chest Size||30-52 Inches|
Money-saving three-pack of our popular recreational life jackets
Whether day sailing, fishing or cruising, West Marine's Runabout Life Jackets are an economical option for all your water life needs. This life jacket is constructed with durable, lightweight polyethylene foam for excellent buoyancy and a secure fit that won’t hinder your movement. A rugged, 210 denier nylon shell dries quickly so you won’t be stuck in a sopping wet vest all day. Adjust the bright straps for a more personalized fit and to help keep your life jacket in place. Finally a non-restrictive, deep neckline and large armholes allow for more range of motion while on your boat!
- Bright straps for increased visibility
- Lightweight, durable foam for a secure fit
- Large armholes for unlimited range of motion
- Adjustable belts to keep your vest in place
- USCG Approval Type: Type III
- Intended Use: Recreational boating, day sailing, fishing
- Buoyancy: 15.5lbs.
- Size: 30"-52" chest
- Flotation Material: Polyethylene foam
- Shell Fabric: 210 denier nylon
- Straps: 1" webbing
- Body Closure: Lock on buckles
- Warranty: One year
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.