WEST MARINE–Stainless Steel Machine Screw Kit, 256-Pack
Stainless Steel Machine Screw Kit, 256-Pack
|Length||Various Lengths (1/2" to 2")|
Fastener kit ideal for mechanical and through-bolting projects.
Our machine screw kit is a collection of commonly used stainless steel fasteners for a wide range of projects. Included in the kit are 8-32, 10-24 and 1/4"-20 philips drive pan and oval head tapping screws up to 2". Corresponding nuts, washers and nylock nuts are also included. All fasteners are constructed using 18-8 stainless steel for excellent strength and corrosion resistance. Each screw size features rolled threads for increased tensile strength. Always have the right fastener for the job by keeping our Stainless Steel Machine Screw Kit aboard.
- All fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel for corrosion resistance and strength (washers are 304 stainless steel)
- Philips drive Oval and Pan head screws to match a variety of applications
- Machine screws in 8-32, 10-24 and 1/4"-20 sizes up to 2" long
- Corresponding nuts, washers and nylock nuts
- Includes convenient organized 12 compartment case
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
WEST MARINEMarine Tool Kit