WEST MARINE–Stainless Steel Metric Fastener Kit, 240-Pack
Stainless Steel Metric Fastener Kit, 240-Pack
|Diameter||Various Diameters (10mm to 40mm)|
Be prepared with the right fastener for metric applications.
Our 240-piece kit includes a comprehensive collection of the most commonly used stainless steel metric fasteners. The kit contains Philips drive flat and pan head M4, M5, and M6 machine screws up to 40mm in length. Corresponding nylon insert nuts and washers are also included to complete the kit. All screws are constructed using 18-8 stainless steel for an excellent blend of strength and corrosion resistance and feature precision rolled threads to provide increased tensile strength. Washers are stamped 316 stainless steel for added corrosion protection. Because stainless steel metric fasteners can be difficult to source, it makes good sense to keep aboard a West Marine 240-Piece Metric Fastener Kit.
- Contains 240 commonly used pan and flat head metric machine screws
- Includes a selection of M4, M5, and M6 machine screws up to 40mm long
- Includes corresponding nuts, washers and nylon insert nuts
- All screws are 18-8 stainless steel for corrosion resistance and strength
- Washers are 316 stainless steel for added corrosion resistance
- Includes convenient organized 12 compartment case
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.