WEST MARINE–Stainless Steel Phillips Flat-Head Tapping Screw Kit 42-Pack
Stainless Steel Phillips Flat-Head Tapping Screw Kit 42-Pack
|Fastener Type||Tapping Screw|
Useful fastener kits for surface mounting hardware and cabinetry repairs.
These 42 piece kits contain a collection of commonly used Philips drive tapping screws with either pan, flat or oval heads. Pan head screws are ideal for installing mounting brackets and hardware that doesn’t feature counter-sunk fastener holes. Flat head are designed to be counter sunk and are great for cabinetry and fasteners hidden by wooden plugs; oval heads add a more finished look to hardware installations and are also designed to be counter sunk. Each kit includes #6, #8, and #10 tapping screws up to 2" in length. All fasteners are constructed using 18-8 stainless steel for an excellent blend of strength and corrosion resistance and feature cut threads to dig into wood, fiberglass and some soft plastics. Be prepared for a quick cabinetry repair or to mount an extra fire extinguisher, hook, cleat and more with one of our 42 piece tapping screw kits.
- 42 piece kits include commonly used tapping screw sizes
- 18-8 Stainless steel for corrosion resistance and strength
- Available in Philips drive flat, oval or pan head kits
- #6, #8, and #10 tapping screws up to 2"
- Cut threads provide excellent holding power in wood, fiberglass and some soft plastics
- Organized in re-sealable blister-pack
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.