WEST MARINE–Stainless Steel Swivel Hasp - 3" x 1", Fasteners #6
Stainless Steel Swivel Hasp - 3" x 1", Fasteners #6
|Dimensions||3" x 1"|
|Mounting Hardware||#6 Fasteners (Sold Separately)|
Rotate the lock to be able to read the combination.
If you don’t think ahead, a padlock can be installed upside down making it difficult to open when you return to the boat. Our swivel eye hasps allow you to simply twist the lock to be able to read the numbers right side up. The swiveling eye of this cast 316 stainless steel hasp will accept a wide range of padlocks with shackles up to 1/4". Mounting holes are counter-sunk for flat head fasteners and are covered when the hasp is closed. It’s challenging enough to remember the combination, worse if you have to enter it backward and upside down; switch to a swiveling eye hasp from West Marine and make it a little easier.
- Swiveling eye allows you to rotate lock to easily enter combination
- Cast 316 stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance
- Counter-sunk fastener holes accept flat head screws
- Fasteners safely covered with hasp is closed
- Ideal for companion way hatches, lockers and more
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.