WEST MARINE–Three-Bar Adjustment Slides
|Type||Three Bar Slide|
Create custom webbing straps with adjustment slides.
These three-bar adjustment slides, or fixed threading plates (as they are also know as), are ideal for tightening nylon webbing straps. The simple design can be installed anywhere along flat-weave (non-tubular) webbing to create an adjustable loop for tie-downs or sewn to one end to build an adjustable strap. 304 stainless steel provides an excellent blend of corrosion resistance and strength for these stamped plates.
- Provides way to create custom tie-downs and straps
- 304 stainless steel for an excellent blend of strength and corrosion resistance
- Can be installed on bulk webbing for tie-down applications or sewn into one end for straps
- Compatible with flat weave nylon webbing
- Available in commonly used webbing sizes
- Sold individually
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.