Three Season Full Finger Sailing Gloves
|Palm Material||Dura Grip|
A full neoprene back provides insulation when the temperature drops.
Sailors who need a little extra insulation to keep their fingers functional (you know who you are) will appreciate our Three-Season Gloves. Their 1.5mm thick neoprene is warm even when wet, yet won’t compromise dexterity.
Palms have Dura-Grip™ fabric which improves grip strength, so you don’t tire as quickly. The pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape, and the extended cuff keeps the water out. Navy/Gray. Unisex sizes XS–XXL. Imported.
- These gloves provide just enough insulation to keep fingers nimble when the temperature drops
- 1.5mm neoprene is warm even when wet, and the Dura-Grip™ fabric on the palm and fingers provides incredible grip without compromising flexibility and durability
- Pre-curved fingers and stretch fabric backs maximize comfort and ensure a snug fit
- Great for nighttime sailing or early in the season
- Extended neoprene wristband length for warmth
- Unisex sizes XS–XXL
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.