WEST MARINE–Two Prong Fuel Line Connector for Mercury Outboard Motors, 1/4" Male
Two Prong Fuel Line Connector for Mercury Outboard Motors, 1/4" Male
|Type||Fuel Tank Connectors|
Replace worn or damaged connectors and restore the easy leak proof connection you once had.
Fuel tank connectors can be damaged during transport, from being stepped on, or even repeated use can compromise the secure connection to fuel lines. Often this damage can cause the connection to leak resulting in a dangerous situation. Restore the connection and remove the dangers of leaky connection using West Marine fuel tank connectors. This Mercury connector features male 1/4" NPT compatible with most portable fuel tanks. We recommend the use of gasoline compatible thread tape for installation.
- Restores leak-free connection between fuel line and portable tank
- 1/4" NPT fitting is compatible with most portable tanks
- Two prong design specific to Mercury applications 1998 and newer
- Solid machined brass for corrosion resistance and strength
- Compatible with Mercury female connectors
- Threads: 1/4" NPT
- Material: Brass
- Compatibility: Mercury
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.