WEST MARINE–Type I Comfort Deluxe Life Jacket
20% Off - Ends 08/16/20
Type I Comfort Deluxe Life Jacket
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type I: Offshore|
Our Type I Comfort Deluxe life jackets feature high-quality construction to keep you comfortably safe in rough waters!
Constructed from durable, nylon material and soft, comfortable flotation foam, this life jacket can be trusted to keep you and your family safe. The foam-filled collar provides additional head support in the water and the Type I design turns unconscious wearers face up in the water. SOLAS grade reflective tape is strategically placed on the chest, collar, and back for increased visibility in dark, murky conditions. Features include an attached marine safety whistle and pockets for added storage.
- Foam-filled collar for additional head support
- SOLAS grade reflective tape for increased visibility
- Large armholes for increased mobility
- Adjustable straps for a snug fit
- Attached marine whistle for added safety
- Pockets for added storage
- Universal size fits adults 90lb. and over
- USCG Approval Type: Type I
- Intended Use: Commercial, industrial, offshore
- Buoyancy: 22lb.
- Flotation Material: Inherently buoyant foam
- Shell Fabric: Nylon
- Straps: Adjustable straps at torso, shoulders and neck
- Closure: Buckles
- Warranty: One year
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.