WEST MARINE–Ultimate Stainless Steel Fastener Kit, 750-Pack
Ultimate Stainless Steel Fastener Kit, 750-Pack
|Length||Various Lengths (up to 2")|
Be prepared for just about any installation or repair.
Our Ultimate 750-piece kit includes a comprehensive collection of the most common stainless steel fasteners. The kits contains #8, #10 and 1/4" diameter machine screws up to 2" in length with corresponding nuts, nylock nuts and washers and #6, #8, and #10 diameter tapping screws up to 2" in length. All fasteners are constructed using 18-8 stainless steel for excellent blend of strength and corrosion resistance. Tapping screws feature cut threads to dig into wood, fiberglass and some soft plastics. The machine screws have precision rolled threads for better tensile strength. Save the day or save yourself a trip to the store by having the right fastener aboard with this ultimate kit.
- All fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel for corrosion resistance and strength
- Contains 750 commonly used screws in a selection of screw head types
- Machine screws in #8, #10 and 1/4" in a variety of lengths up to 2"
- Includes corresponding nuts, washers and nylock nuts
- Tapping screws in #6, #8, #10 sizes up to 2"
- Includes convenient organized two sided case
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.