|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type III: Flotation Aids|
|Warranty Details||One Year Against Manufacturer's Defects|
|With Harness||Without Harness|
So comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing it!
Expressly designed for unimpeded paddling fun, our Windward Paddle Life Jacket is comfortable even when seated. We designed this life jacket with a high-cut back to clear a kayak’s back support. Large armholes allow arms to rotate freely while paddling and thin upper chest panels won’t get in your way, enhancing your mobility. Buoyancy is supplied by lightweight PVC foam that we strategically wrapped around the bottom of this life jacket for added comfort and the V-neck design won’t crowd up against your chin while seated.
Along with comfort comes security in the form of adjustable side and shoulder straps that keep the Windward in place while you paddle. These straps are integrated through the life jacket to conceal them and keep them out of your way while the reflective trim on each strap ensures visibility. We’ve also included expandable cargo pockets to store your gear. With features like these, the Windward makes paddling a breeze!
- High-back for a relaxed fit while sitting
- Strategically placed PVC foam for improved paddling motion
- Adjustable side and shoulder straps for an extra-secure fit
- Reflective trim for increased visibility
- Expandable cargo pockets for added storage
- Large armholes for enhanced movement
- Deep V-neck design keeps life jacket out of your face while sitting
- USCG Approval Type: Type III
- Intended Use: Kayaking, other paddlesports
- Buoyancy: 15.5lb.
- Flotation Material: PVC foam
- Shell Fabric: 300 denier polyester
- Closure: Delrin® buckles and zipper
- Straps: Integrated adjustable shoulder and side straps
- Warranty: One Year Against Manufacturer's Defects
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.