Affordable and functional, our Third Reef Foul Weather Bibs are an essential part of any boater’s apparel collection.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable, we built these bibs with the competitive sailor and enthusiastic voyager in mind. First, the nylon outer layer causes rain and spray to run off so you won’t get soaked doing what you love. The durable nylon shell is resistant to tears and abrasions while drying quickly for a lightweight wear. Internal seams are all taped and sealed to keep water from getting through common points of entry while reinforced nylon patches in the seat, knees and cuffs keep these areas sturdy even after some abuse. External hook-and-loop adjusters at the ankle cuffs keep the elements out while adjustable shoulder straps provide a better fit. Our women's bibs feature our popular drop-seat design for easy access when nature calls. Finally, reflective trim adds 360° visibility for added safety in low-light situations. Imported.
- Waterproof nylon layer stops water from the outside
- Internal seams are sealed and waterproof
- External hook-and-loop ankle adjusters to keep out the elements
- Breathable to keep you comfortable as your activity level increases
- Nylon reinforcement patches at seat, knees and ankles
- Two chest hand warmer pockets with water-resistant zippers
- One large cargo pocket and one small cargo pocket with storm flaps to keep valuables close at hand
- Large inner name tag is great for crews and sailing teams
- Reflective trim for extra visibility in low-light situations
- Popular drop seat with side zippers for easy access
- Quick drying and lightweight
- Half elastic waist for the most comfortable fit
- Wide, adjustable shoulder straps for a better fit
- Articulated knees for total range of motion
- Back locker loop
Women's Third Reef Bibs
|Wind Resistance||Wind Resistant|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.