Women's Third Reef Jacket
|Sleeve Length||Long Sleeve|
Third Reef, our popular foul weather gear collection, is back to deliver optimal performance when you need it most.
Lightweight, windproof, waterproof and breathable, our multi-layered foul weather jacket features a durable nylon shell and sealed seams to prevent rain and spray from seeping in. The tricot mesh lining is breathable and quick drying so you’ll stay comfortable as your activity level increases. Elastic cord adjusters draw the hem of this jacket tight across the bottom to keep wind and water out while the hidden waist adjuster provides a snug fit.
With an articulated hood and hinged collar, this jacket moves where your head moves so it won’t be in your way. The one-sided toggle hood adjustment cord allows you to cinch your hood tight without taking your other hand off the helm. Bright safety yellow coloring ensures your head is highly visible, and the hood rolls neatly into the collar so it's there when you need it and out of the way when you don't. And finally, strategically placed reflective trim adds visibility for added safety in low-light situations. Wear it for great protection, wear it for comfort—just wear it. Imported.
Foul Weather Features
- 2.5 layer nylon shell is waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Internal water-resistant stretch cuffs keeps water out with hook and loop adjustments
- Internal taped seams are sealed and waterproof
- Waterproof Vislon zippers on key pockets
- Soft mesh inner lining wicks away moisture and breaths as activity level increases
- Reinforced patches at wear points for added durability
- Large inner name tag so no one accidentally takes home your jacket
- Hem adjustment to help protect against the elements
- Front flap over two-way zipper
- Highly-visible, bright, safety yellow hood makes it easier to spot you on deck or in the water
- Welded reflective patches add extra visibility in low-light situations
- Attached, roll-out hood with brim and one-handed shock cord adjustment
- Articulated collar moves with your head
- Back waist adjuster for a better fit
- Lower hand pockets with water-resistant zippers and mesh lining
- Lower, oversized cargo pockets with storm flaps
- Two chest pockets with water-resistant zippers
- Reinforced ballistic nylon jacket tail
- Anti-pill, microfleece neck lining and chin zip guard for comfort and warmth
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.