G/flex 650-2G Liquid Epoxy, Resin and Hardener
A Toughened Two-Part Epoxy that Absorbs the Stresses of Expansion
Shock and Vibration
|Capacity||Two 1 Gallons|
|Cure Time||7 to 10 Hours (Working Time 75 Minutes) at 72 F|
|Type||Two-Part Epoxy Resin|
Toughened, versatile, liquid epoxy resin for permanent bonding of fiberglass, ceramics, metals, plastics, damp and difficult-to-bond woods.
G/flex 650 is a bit more flexible than standard epoxies and polyester, but much stiffer than adhesive sealants. This gives G/flex 650 the ability to make structural bonds that can absorb the stress of expansion, contraction, shock and vibration. It is ideal for bonding dissimilar materials. It can be modified with WEST SYSTEM fillers and additives, and used to wet-out fiberglass tapes and fabrics. Mixed at a 1:1 ratio, G/flex 650 gives you 45 minutes of working time at 72°F. It reaches an initial cure in 7 to 10 hours and full cure in 24 hours. 650 G/flex Resins should be paired with comparable size 650 G/flex Hardeners. Includes 1 gallon of resin and 1 gallon of hardener.
- 1 gallon of resin; 1 gallon of hardener
- More flexible than standard epoxy or polyester resins
- Structural bonds absorb stress of expansion, contraction, shock and vibration
- Good for bonding dissimilar materials
- Can be modified with WEST SYSTEM fillers and additives
- Formulation: Two-part epoxy
- Mix Ratio: 1 : 1
- Working Time: 45min. @ 72°F
- Drying Time: Initial cure: 6-10hrs.; Full cure: 24hrs.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.