G/flex 650-CH Epoxy Hardener
Toughened, versatile, liquid epoxy resin for permanent bonding of fiberglass, ceramics, metals, plastics, damp and difficult-to-bond woods.
G/flex 650 is a bit more flexible than standard epoxies and polyester, but much stiffer than adhesive sealants. This gives G/flex 650 the ability to make structural bonds that can absorb the stress of expansion, contraction, shock and vibration. It is ideal for bonding dissimilar materials. It can be modified with WEST SYSTEM fillers and additives, and used to wet-out fiberglass tapes and fabrics. Mixed at a 1:1 ratio, G/flex 650 gives you 45 minutes of working time at 72°F. It reaches an initial cure in 7 to 10 hours and full cure in 24 hours. 650 G/flex Resins should be paired with comparable size 650 G/flex Hardeners.
- More flexible than standard epoxy or polyester resins
- Structural bonds absorb stress of expansion, contraction, shock and vibration
- Good for bonding dissimilar materials
- Can be modified with WEST SYSTEM fillers and additives
- Formulation: Two-part epoxy
- Mix Ratio: 1 : 1
- Working Time: 45min. @ 72°F
- Drying Time: Initial cure: 6-10hrs.; Full cure: 24hrs.
G/flex 650-CH Epoxy Hardener
|Best Use||Hardener for G/Flex 650 Resin|
|Cure Time||7 to 10 Hours (Working Time 75 Minutes) at 72 F|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).