3 Gallon Electric Water Heater with Aluminum Tank and Case, 12V DC
|Amperage||30 Amps at 12 Volts|
|Dimensions||13" Width x 13 1/16" Height x 13 1/4" Depth|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Year Limited|
Ideal for use with deck showers on smaller boats—and great for warming wetsuits!
This water heater connects to a 12V power supply, meaning there is no need for a generator, inverter or shore power. The compact design fits in small spaces and because it operates on 12V DC installation is no longer tied to the engine room—so you can fit it in the galley, transom or other storage areas. It heats water in less than an hour and retains heat up to 10 hours!
- 3-gallon capacity
- 12V operation (electric only, no heat exchanger)
- Ideal for deck showers and warming wet suits
- Integrated temperature and pressure valve
- Thermal cut-out and heat indication output
- Integrated anode for longer life
- Relay allows for switching at the helm for ease of use and control
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.