WHALE PUMPS–Gulper IC Gray Water Systems
Gulper IC Gray Water Systems
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Product OverviewEliminate bulky gray water sump boxes with associated odor and prone-to-failure mechanical switches with this high-capacity gray water pump and your choice of “intelligent” control options. Outstanding pump features include ports that rotate 360° for easy installation and water-tight Deutsch® connectors. For a dedicated shower discharge pump, select the Large Gully IC-a compact “intelligent” shower drain with built in electronic, water-sensing switch. For multiple gray water sources, select the Two-Way Manifold IC-which also activates the pump via a built-in, solid state, electronic water sensing switch. Both options include a “soft-start/stop” function for gentle pump activation and long pump life.
- gpm: 5gpm S
- elf Prime: Yes (12' max.)
- Volts: Gulper IC: 12V DC; Gully IC and Two-Way Manifold IC: 5V DC (via Gulper IC)
- Draw: Gulper IC: 7.5A; Gully IC and Two-Way Manifold IC: .01A
- Material: Pump Head: Glass-filled nylon; Valve and Diaphragm: Santoprene
- Dimensions: Gulper IC Pump: 11"L x 7 3/4"W (with ports in horizontal position) x 4 3/4"H; Large Gully IC: 10 3/16"L x 7 7/8"W x 4 3/4"D; Two-Way Manifold IC: 4"L x 5 1/2"W x 4 1/2"D
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.