WHITECAP–T-Handle Surface Mount Latch, Black/Chrome
T-Handle Surface Mount Latch, Black/Chrome
|Material||Chrome Plated Brass|
Locking latch ideal for cockpit lockers.
Whitecap surface mounted T-handle laches install easily in panels up to 3/4" and provide a way to secure lockers with a key. Ideal for cockpit lockers and engine room access doors, these latches feature a cam bar that will ensure pressure against seals and prevent rattling. The black nylon body with a chrome-plated brass handle offers a stylish look and gives boaters a solid two finger hold to lift heavy hatches. The T-handle has an integrated neoprene O-ring embedded that, when closed, protects the locking mechanism from moisture. Check out Whitecap T-handle surface mounted latches for a locking solution to securing cockpit lockers, hatches and more.
- Flush surface mounted locking latch keeps belongings secure with a key
- Keyway is protected by neoprene O-ring embedded in handle
- Installs in 2 1/2" hole in panels between 1/8"—3/4"
- Cam arm adds pressure to closure to maintain seal against gaskets and prevent rattling
- Ideal for cockpit lockers, engine room hatches and more
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.