Trigger Release Snap Shackle with Large Bail
|Breaking Strength||2860 Pounds|
|Length||3 5/32 Inches|
High-load shackle with large bail ideal for sheets.
The 17.4 PH high resistance forged stainless steel construction offers very high level mechanical performance characteristics. These quick release shackles are commonly used on large ocean-going monohulls and multihulls for genoa and spinnaker sheets. The swivel eye provides separates the sheets from the sail to help fill the sail quicker and prevent line twist. Control line can be set up to release shackle remotely or to distance crews’ hands from high load connections. For a quick release solution to high loads, look to Wichard HR quick release shackles to handle the task with ease.
- Forged HR stainless steel construction for extra strength
- Quick release design with control line for remote set up or to distance crews’ hands
- Large bail to accommodate larger lines
- Ideal for genoa and spinnaker sheets
- Available in several sizes for a variety of applications
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles