WILDERNESS SYSTEMS–Pungo 120 Sit-Inside Recreational Kayak
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Pungo 120 Sit-Inside Recreational Kayak
|Hull Construction||Roto-Molded Polyethylene|
|Length||12 Feet 2 inches|
|Seat Type||Phase 3 AirPro Seat|
|Warranty Details||Limited Lifetime|
WILDERNESS SYSTEMS Pungo 120 Sit-Inside Recreational Kayak
Blending celebrated legacy design elements with a re-imagined modern flair, the updated Pungo delivers a dynamic on-water performance with superior stability, unmatched speed, premium comfort and intelligent outfitting.
The renowned Pungo hull, through rigorous engineering and testing, has reassuring stability without sacrificing performance. Best-in-class speed makes the Pungo the easiest to paddle and most efficient kayak in its class, taking you farther and faster than you ever thought you could.
The patented Phase 3® AirPro seating system is the core of what makes Wilderness Systems the world’s most comfortable kayaks; the Pungo’s comfort and adjustability is built just for you, allowing you to be fully immersed in your on-water experience.
The Pungo also integrates the most comprehensive kayak dashboard interface for optimal customization and features. It includes the removable DryTec dry box that allows you to take your valuables with you, two cup holders for your favorite beverage, a recess for the Wilderness Systems Lithium Battery (sold separately), SlideTrax™ to hold mounts for phones, fishing rods and other accessories, and two mounting platforms for customized accessorizing. A protective and replaceable skid plate, comfortable rigid carry handles, industry-leading storage capabilities, and configurable deck bungee rigging rounds out a robust list of attributes.
- Phase 3® AirPro Seat with Thigh Pads: A fully adjustable seat means a comfortable fit for paddlers of different sizes. Mesh fabric covers honeycomb-vented, ergonomic 3D foam allowing for greater airflow to keep you cool while supporting the lower back
- Pungo Dashboard: Features a removable drybox for storage, 2 cupholders for your favorite beverages and a recess designed for the Wilderness Systems battery to keep electronics charged. Customize and easily add accessories with Slidetrax TM and open mounting surfaces
- Orbix Stern Hatch with Bulkhead: Room to keep plenty of gear and valuables safe and dry in the stern of your kayak
- Configurable Deck Bungee: Versatile bungee deck rigging can be adjusted by paddler to store gear of different sizes
- The renowned Pungo hull, through rigorous engineering and testing, has reassuring stability without sacrificing performance. Best-in-class speed makes the Pungo the easiest to paddle and most efficient kayak in its class, taking you farther and faster than you ever thought you could
- Color: Galaxy
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.