Complete Round Crab Pot Kit
Get the water boiling, it’s time for a crab dinner.
This round crab pot kit includes everything but the bait! It is designed with four entry gates for ample access to the 7"L x 5"W x 4"H bait box.* The top and sides are constructed using a 0.3”dia. black vinyl-coated wire to resist corrosion for a longer life. A 4-way harness holds the pot level as you lower and raise it using the included 100' of three strand polypropylene line. The 5" x 11" crab buoy is easy to see for retrieval and will help to prevent other boaters from getting entangled in your line. A crab gauge lets you know what you can keep and what has to go back. The large opening on the top of the trap makes retrieving your catch easier. Enjoy a crab dinner using this complete crab pot kit.
- Complete kits includes everything you need to hit the water (except the bait)
- Vinyl coated wire construction for corrosion resistance
- Opens from the top for easy dumping of your catch; top secures close with latch
- Designed with four entry gates
- Features 4-way harness to hold the pot level as you lower and raise it
- Made in the USA
- Crab pot Dimensions: 24”L x 24”W x 9”H
- 5 lb weight
- 100'L three strand 1/4"W poly line
- 11"H x 5"dia. Crab buoy
- 7"L x 5"W x 4"H bait box
- Crab gauge
Complete Round Crab Pot Kit
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $99.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99.00
- Applicable on orders over $99.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)