WILLIAMS & HEINTZ
2016-17 Virginia Cruise Guide
- Our Cruising Guides contain the latest information on buoys, water depth, tidal currents, marinas, ramps, and channels.
- We compile navigation information from the latest National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) sources.
- The chart books are red-light readable and include a planning chart, tidal currents, course headings, towing services, and a marina index.
- We use a special Wet Strength paper. This paper is fully functional even when wet.
- Each chart book is enclosed in a heavy-duty vinyl sleeve to protect it from spray.
- Personalized custom charts are available on wet strength paper, and in large print.
- Family owned and operated since 1921, Williams & Heintz Map is a local manufacturer, with four generations of boating knowledge and experience.
- We update and republish every 2 years for the most up-to-date navigation chart books of Maryland and Virginia!
- The new 2016-2017 chart books come with come with links to take you to an App, so that you can have the Williams & Heintz Cruising Guides on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone too.
- Individual charts can be purchased separately from PDF Maps from I-Tunes or Google Play.
- Personalized custom charts are available for print on wet strength paper, and in large print.
2016-17 Virginia Cruise Guide
|Author||Williams & Heintz|
Saddle Stitch Paperback
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 5 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 5 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)