XANTREX–Freedom 458 Basic Remote Panel, 10-15.5V DC
Freedom 458 Basic Remote Panel, 10-15.5V DC
|Amperage||300 Amps DC|
|Output Waveform||Modified Sine Wave|
|Voltage||10-15.5 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Economical solution to putting battery system control in a convenient location.
Because inverter/chargers are often installed where there is space (not where is convenient), access to the control panel to setup and monitor system functions can be a challenge. Xantrex has a solution with the Freedom basic remote panel. Designed specifically to work with the 12V versions of the Freedom line of inverters and inverter/chargers this compact flat panel moves control and vital system information to an easy to reach location.
- Independent control of invert and charge functions
- Push button control of power sharing, equalizing and battery set-up
- Multi-colored LED displays battery state of charge, fault conditions, AC input, DC voltage and DC amperage
- LED warning indictors for low battery and overload warning
- Splash resistant design
- Incoming AC breaker selection allows programmable power sharing
- Compatible with Freedom marine series inverter/chargers, Freedom Combi and Freedom 458
- Dimension: 5 3/4" L x 3 3/4" W x 1 3/4" D
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.