Freedom X 2000 Pure Sine Wave Inverter
|Amperage||16.7 Amps Continuous|
CSA 107.1 UL458
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Voltage||120 Volts AC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
2000 Watts Continuous
The Freedom X inverter provides up to 2000 watts of continuous utility grade, sine wave power derived from your boat, off-the-grid cabin or RV battery bank.
The Freedom X inverter offers premium performance in a lightweight compact package. It cranks out full output from -4°F - 104°F for operation in all climate temperatures. The extended surge rating of the Freedom X makes it ideal to start difficult loads including a fridge or microwave. The quick connect terminals at AC inputs and outputs make installation a breeze.
Pure sine wave power: With pure sine wave AC output, it powers loads such as microwave ovens, TVs, DVD/Blu-ray players, and power tools. In addition, the Freedom X’s high-surge capability lets you handle many hard-to-start loads, including full size residential refrigerators.
Built-in transfer switch: The built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and shore power from recreational facilities such as boat docks or campsites to ensure power is always available.
- Extended surge rating: Surges to two times the continuous power rating for two seconds for motor loads
- True sine wave AC power: For operation of sensitive and motor loads
- Ignition control: Turns inverter on/off via a 12 VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off
- Wide 10-18 VDC input range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis
- Built-in 30A AC transfer relay: Senses when outside AC power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power (shore or generator); The unit also automatically switches from invert mode to charge mode
- Quick installation: Huge wiring bay for easy access and quick connect AC in/out terminals for fast and easy wiring
- Single receptacle: Hardwire or plug directly into the optional 20A GFCI receptacle
- Display panel: Shows status information on the screen
- Compatible with lithium-ion Battery Management Systems
- Compatible with solar installations
- All models meet UL458 with marine supplement
What's in the Box
- Freedom X inverter
- Owner’s Guide and extra safety labels
- pre-installed ground lug (not shown)
- set of plastic bushings for large DC cables
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.