Freedom X 2000 Pure Sine Wave Inverter
The Freedom X inverter provides up to 2000 watts of continuous utility grade, sine wave power derived from your boat, off-the-grid cabin or RV battery bank.
The Freedom X inverter offers premium performance in a lightweight compact package. It cranks out full output from -4°F - 104°F for operation in all climate temperatures. The extended surge rating of the Freedom X makes it ideal to start difficult loads including a fridge or microwave. The quick connect terminals at AC inputs and outputs make installation a breeze.
Pure sine wave power: With pure sine wave AC output, it powers loads such as microwave ovens, TVs, DVD/Blu-ray players, and power tools. In addition, the Freedom X’s high-surge capability lets you handle many hard-to-start loads, including full size residential refrigerators.
Built-in transfer switch: The built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and shore power from recreational facilities such as boat docks or campsites to ensure power is always available.
- Extended surge rating: Surges to two times the continuous power rating for two seconds for motor loads
- True sine wave AC power: For operation of sensitive and motor loads
- Ignition control: Turns inverter on/off via a 12 VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off
- Wide 10-18 VDC input range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis
- Built-in 30A AC transfer relay: Senses when outside AC power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power (shore or generator); The unit also automatically switches from invert mode to charge mode
- Quick installation: Huge wiring bay for easy access and quick connect AC in/out terminals for fast and easy wiring
- Single receptacle: Hardwire or plug directly into the optional 20A GFCI receptacle
- Display panel: Shows status information on the screen
- Compatible with lithium-ion Battery Management Systems
- Compatible with solar installations
- All models meet UL458 with marine supplement
What's in the Box
- Freedom X inverter
- Owner’s Guide and extra safety labels
- pre-installed ground lug (not shown)
- set of plastic bushings for large DC cables
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)