Freedom XC PRO 3000 Inverter/Charger
|ISO Approved||UL458 Marine Supplement|
|Multi Bank Chargers||1 Bank|
|Output Wave Form||Pure Sine Wave|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
3000 Watts Continuous
XANTREX Freedom XC PRO 2000 Inverter/Charger
Specifically designed for heavy power loads such as air conditioners and residential refrigerators, the Freedom XC Pro inverter/charger is the most versatile and flexible power solution in the market today. An all-in-one solution including a true sine wave inverter, a built-in lithium ion 100 amp battery charger, and transfer switch, the Freedom XC Pro inverter/charger saves valuable space and offers multi-functionality in a compact and lightweight package.
The Freedom XC Pro inverter/charger has a built-in communications card with third party monitoring and control systems that support RV-C and J1939 protocols, seamlessly integrating with other electrical components and eliminating the need for multiple display panels. Using the bluetooth app (FXC Control) available on Android & iOS, users can configure and monitor system performance from the convenience of their phone or tablet.
- ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION: Functions as a true sine wave inverter with a built-in lithium ion 100 amp battery charger, and transfer switch. This solution can run heavier loads and charge batteries faster than the Freedom XC
- Can be used in RVs, boats, Class 8 trucks, work trucks, and other specialty vehicles that need to run heavier power loads
- POWERFUL: Extended surge, 2X output for 5 seconds for motor loads. The power provided in the Freedom XC Pro is strong enough to power an air conditioner
- FASTER & MORE EFFECTIVE BATTERY CHARGING: With the 150 amp (3000W model) battery charger, you can get moving even faster! It is designed to charge dead batteries drained to extremely low voltage including 0 Vdc
- Capability to operate under weak shore or generator power and wide DC input voltage range
- ELIMINATE CLUTTER: The built-in communications card offers seamless integration with third party monitoring and control systems that support NMEA2000 protocols, eliminating the need for multiple display panels
- Configure and monitor system performance via the bluetooth app (FXC Control) available on Android & iOS
- SMALL & LIGHTWEIGHT: Efficiently designed to be compact and to fit in tight spaces without weighing down the boat, RV or other specialty vehicle where space is valuable. Its small and lightweight size makes it easy to handle and install in every application
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.