LinkLITE Battery Monitor
LinkLITE Battery Monitor
12 Volt DC Systems
24 Volt DC Systems
Front Panel 2 1/2" Diameter
Body Diameter 2" x 3 1/8" Length
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Read your battery bank like a fuel gauge.
LinkLITE supplies battery status at a glance, with all the basic information you need. The large backlit LCD display and intuitive user interface shows accurate status of your single or two-bank battery system (digital resolution to 0.1). Includes a low battery alarm with a trigger to control external equipment. Easy to use and install. Includes the key features of the LinkPRO in a simpler and affordable package with lower monitoring limits, and without networking communication or battery temperature sensing.
The LinkLITE battery monitor can measure currents up to 1,000Amps. It selectively displays voltage, charge and discharge current, consumed amp hours and remaining battery capacity. It is equipped with an internal programmable alarm relay, to run a generator when needed or to turn off devices when the battery voltage exceeds programmable boundaries.
Defining the amount of energy available in a battery is a complex task since battery age, discharge current and temperature all influence the actual battery capacity. High performance measuring circuits, along with complex software algorithms, are used to exactly determine the remaining battery capacity.
The LinkLITE selectively displays voltage, charge and discharge current, consumed amp hours and remaining battery capacity. Using a clear backlit LCD Display and an intuitive user interface, all parameters can be recalled with just a button press. A second battery input is also provided to monitor voltage on a second battery.
It is equipped with an internal programmable alarm relay, to run a generator when needed or to turn off devices when the battery voltage exceeds programmable boundaries.
- Provides critical information about the status of your battery bank
- Displays voltage, current, consumed amp hours and remaining battery capacity
- Secondary battery bank voltage monitoring
- Auto sensing battery voltage inputs
- Large backlit LCD Display
- Quick nut mounting construction
- Programmable alarm relay
- Shunt selection capability enables flexible system integration
- Splash proof front panel
- 500 Amp shunt included
- CE and e-mark certified
- Functions: Volts, Amps, Amp hours, state of charge, Low battery alarm
- Display Type: Multi-function LCD
- Input Current Range: 0 to 99A (± 0.1A)
- Battery Capacity Range: 20 to 999A
- Main Battery: 0-35V DC
- Auxiliary Battery: 2-35V DC
- State-of-Charge: ± 1%
- Time to Go: N/A
- Amp Hours: Low range: 0-99Ah (+/- 0.1Ah), High range: 100-999Ah (+/- 1Ah)
- Amps: Low range: 0-99A, High range: 100-999A (+/- 1A)
- Volts: 12V or 24V systems (9-35V supply voltage)
- Mounting Hole Size: 2 1/16" to 2 1/8" dia. (52-54mm)
- Waterproof Rating: Front panel rated IP65
- Amperage: 9mA (12V), 7mA (24V)
- Monitor Dimensions: Front panel 2.54" dia., Body dia. 2.05" x 3.11"L
- Shunt Dimensions: Footprint-1.77" x 3.43"; Height-0.67” (17 mm) base / 1.38” (35 mm) terminal bolts
- Warranty: One year