LinkPRO Battery Monitor
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. View Details
Battery status at a glance.
LinkPRO provides advanced, accurate battery status on a large, backlit LCD display (voltage, amps, amp hours), plus advanced and historical data on the functional health of one battery bank. A second input allows you to monitor voltage only on a second battery bank. Calculates time remaining until battery is fully discharged. Configurable low and high voltage battery alarm with trigger relay for controlling external equipment and shutting off devices when the voltage exceeds programmable boundaries. Includes 500A shunt with shielded cable. Optional components include a Temperature Sensor with 32' cable (Special Order, Xantrex 854-2022-01) and a Monitor Cable (Special Order Xantrex 854-2021-01).
The LinkPRO can measure currents up to 10,000 Amps. It selectively displays voltage, charge and discharge current, consumed amp hours, remaining battery capacity and the time remaining of your battery bank. It is equipped with an internal programmable alarm relay, to run a generator when needed or to turn off devices when the battery voltage exceeds programmable boundaries.
Defining the amount of energy available in a battery is a complex task since battery age, discharge current and temperature all influence the actual battery capacity. High performance measuring circuits, along with complex software algorithms, are used to exactly determine the remaining battery capacity. A new shunt selection feature enables the LinkPRO to measure currents up to 10,000 Amps.
The LinkPRO selectively displays voltage, charge and discharge current, consumed amphours, remaining battery capacity and the time remaining of your battery bank. Using a clear backlit LCD Display and an intuitive user interface, all parameters can be recalled with just a button press. A second battery input is also provided to monitor voltage on a second battery.
It is equipped with an internal programmable alarm relay, to run a generator when needed or to turn off devices when the battery voltage exceeds programmable boundaries.
- Provides critical information about the status of your battery bank
- Displays voltage, current, consumed amp hours and remaining battery capacity
- Secondary battery bank voltage monitoring
- Auto sensing battery voltage inputs
- Large backlit LCD Display
- Quick nut mounting construction
- Programmable alarm relay
- Shunt selection capability enables flexible system integration
- Splash proof front panel
- 500 Amp shunt included
- CE and e-mark certified
LinkPRO Additional Performance Features
- Displays time remaining
- Communication/expansion port
- Stores a wide range of history events in internal memory
- Advanced programmable alarm relay
- Battery temperature sensor input
- Functions: Volts, Amps, Amp hours, state of charge, Low battery alarm
- Display Type: Multi-function LCD
- Input Current Range: -9999 to +9999A
- Battery Capacity Range: 20 to 9990A
- Main Battery: 0-35V DC
- Auxiliary Battery: 2-35V DC
- State-of-Charge: ± 0.1%
- Time to Go: (0 to 99 hrs.) ± 1 minute; (100 to 240 hrs) ± 1 hour
- Amp Hours: Low range: 0-99Ah (+/- 0.1Ah), High range: 100-999Ah (+/- 1Ah)
- Amps: Low range: 0-99A, High range: 100-9999A (+/- 1A)
- Volts: 12V or 24V systems (9-35V supply voltage)
- Mounting Hole Size: 2 1/16" to 2 1/8" dia. (52-54mm)
- Waterproof Rating: Front panel rated IP65
- Amperage: 9mA (12V), 7mA (24V)
- Monitor Dimensions: Front panel 2.54" dia., Body dia. 2.05" x 3.11"L
- Shunt Dimensions: Footprint-1.77" x 3.43"; Height-0.67” (17 mm) base / 1.38” (35 mm) terminal bolts
- Warranty: One year
LinkPRO Battery Monitor
12 Volt DC Systems
24 Volt DC Systems
Front Panel 2 1/2" Diameter
Body Diameter 2" x 3 1/8" Length
|Display Type||Digital; Battery Life and Capacity|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).