LinkLITE Battery Monitor
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Read your battery bank like a fuel gauge.
LinkLITE supplies battery status at a glance, with all the basic information you need. The large backlit LCD display and intuitive user interface shows accurate status of your single or two-bank battery system (digital resolution to 0.1). Includes a low battery alarm with a trigger to control external equipment. Easy to use and install. Includes the key features of the LinkPRO in a simpler and affordable package with lower monitoring limits, and without networking communication or battery temperature sensing.
The LinkLITE battery monitor can measure currents up to 1,000Amps. It selectively displays voltage, charge and discharge current, consumed amp hours and remaining battery capacity. It is equipped with an internal programmable alarm relay, to run a generator when needed or to turn off devices when the battery voltage exceeds programmable boundaries.
Defining the amount of energy available in a battery is a complex task since battery age, discharge current and temperature all influence the actual battery capacity. High performance measuring circuits, along with complex software algorithms, are used to exactly determine the remaining battery capacity.
The LinkLITE selectively displays voltage, charge and discharge current, consumed amp hours and remaining battery capacity. Using a clear backlit LCD Display and an intuitive user interface, all parameters can be recalled with just a button press. A second battery input is also provided to monitor voltage on a second battery.
It is equipped with an internal programmable alarm relay, to run a generator when needed or to turn off devices when the battery voltage exceeds programmable boundaries.
- Provides critical information about the status of your battery bank
- Displays voltage, current, consumed amp hours and remaining battery capacity
- Secondary battery bank voltage monitoring
- Auto sensing battery voltage inputs
- Large backlit LCD Display
- Quick nut mounting construction
- Programmable alarm relay
- Shunt selection capability enables flexible system integration
- Splash proof front panel
- 500 Amp shunt included
- CE and e-mark certified
- Functions: Volts, Amps, Amp hours, state of charge, Low battery alarm
- Display Type: Multi-function LCD
- Input Current Range: 0 to 99A (± 0.1A)
- Battery Capacity Range: 20 to 999A
- Main Battery: 0-35V DC
- Auxiliary Battery: 2-35V DC
- State-of-Charge: ± 1%
- Time to Go: N/A
- Amp Hours: Low range: 0-99Ah (+/- 0.1Ah), High range: 100-999Ah (+/- 1Ah)
- Amps: Low range: 0-99A, High range: 100-999A (+/- 1A)
- Volts: 12V or 24V systems (9-35V supply voltage)
- Mounting Hole Size: 2 1/16" to 2 1/8" dia. (52-54mm)
- Waterproof Rating: Front panel rated IP65
- Amperage: 9mA (12V), 7mA (24V)
- Monitor Dimensions: Front panel 2.54" dia., Body dia. 2.05" x 3.11"L
- Shunt Dimensions: Footprint-1.77" x 3.43"; Height-0.67” (17 mm) base / 1.38” (35 mm) terminal bolts
- Warranty: One year
LinkLITE Battery Monitor
12 Volt DC Systems
24 Volt DC Systems
Front Panel 2 1/2" Diameter
Body Diameter 2" x 3 1/8" Length
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 10 - 14 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 7 - 10 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 7 – 10 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)