XANTREX PROsine 1800 Power Inverter
PROsine™ Inverters deliver true sine wave output that is identical to AC power supplied by your utility. This clean output makes PROsine™ Inverters ideal for handling sensitive loads, while also improving AC equipment performance. Designed for recreational and industrial applications, expect the best performances from televisions, audio systems, speed tools, and any other electronics where you want nothing but the most optimal performance.
Offering superior quality true sine wave output, the Prosine 1800 stand-alone power inverter is ideally suited for electrical systems that already have a quality multistage battery charger. Designed for recreational and industrial applications, their 120-volt, 60 Hz AC power output is capable of handling both heavy duty and smaller, multiple AC loads. Prosine inverters include a backlit LCD display panel, which can be mounted remotely.
- Over temperature shutdown and automatic overload protection
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Short circuit and AC backfeed protection
- Unique DC terminals offer 180-degree connections for easy installation in tight places
- Input Voltage: 12 Volts
- AC Output: Hardwire with transfer relay
- 1800 Watts
- Powersave mode draws only 1.5 watts under no load
- Two Year Warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.