PROWatt SW 600 True Sine Wave Inverter
- – Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- – Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
This low profile true sine wave inverter packs big power in a small package.
The compact, easy-to-use and easy-to-install design of the PROwatt SW 600 Inverter makes it ideal for use in commercial truck, RV and marine applications. It is designed to operate AC loads as if these loads were operating from grid/utility supplied power in household AC outlets. It also meets UL458 marine supplement. With high surge capability, the PROwatt SW 600 provides the necessary current to startup demanding electrical loads such as variable speed power tools, advanced electrical appliances and much more.
Power portable devices with USB outlet: In addition to dual GFCI AC receptacles, the PROwatt SW 600 include an innovative USB connection for providing power to most USB chargeable devices. The PROwatt SW 600 offers many safety features not found in similar inverters. When equipped with a remote control, the PROwatt SW 600 has the ability to provide automatic ignition lockout shutting down the inverter’s output when the vehicle’s ignition is not engaged.
Low Standby Current Draw: The inverter’s low standby battery demand means you don’t have to worry about excessive drain on your battery if you leave the inverter on for a few days. When the inverter is on but no power is being supplied to a load, the inverter draws less than 800 mA from the battery.low standby battery demand means you don’t have to worry about excessive drain on your battery if you leave the inverter on for a few days. When the inverter is on but no power is being supplied to a load, the inverter draws less than 800 mA from the battery.
Optional Transfer Relay 808-0915 (Model 14567903, sold separately): An easy to install 15A Inline Transfer Relay provides switching between shore-power and inverter AC source. It comes equipped with a power plug for convenient connection to the inverter GFCI and a hardwire cord for the AC input and output interface.
Optional Remote Panel 808-9001 (Model 14567911, sold separately): The Prowatt SW remote provides the convenience of a simple On/Off remote function. It also has an automatic ignition lockout feature to shut down the inverter’s output when the vehicle’s ignition or a 12V DC enable is not engaged. A 25’ remote cable is included with the remote panel.
- Easy-to-read digital display on the front panel lets you monitor system performance at a glance; Digital display of output power and DC volts
- You can power loads directly from the dual GFCI-protected AC receptacles on the front panel
- A convenient USB port powers most modern electronic products
- Optional on/off Remote Control Panel (Model 14567911, sold separately)
- Automatic AC transfer function and hardwire through the optional Transfer Relay
- Prevents unnecessary battery drain by automatic ignition lockout when equipped with remote, thereby shutting down the inverter’s output when the vehicle’s ignition is not engaged
- Ideal for commercial trucks, boats and RVs, the PROwatt SW 600’s compact design and easy installation allow optimal performance almost anywhere you go
- Meets UL458, a safety and quality standard for mobile applications
- Digital Display: Shows DC voltage AC output power and error codes
- Approvals: UL458 – 5th Edition, CSA 107.1-01, FCC Part 15, Class A
- AC Output Frequency: 60 ± 0.5 Hz
- AC Output Voltage Range: 104-127V AC
- USB Output: 5V / 500mA
- Continuous Capacity: 540W (4.6A)
- Surge Capacity: 1,200W (5.8A)
- Output Waveform: Pure sine wave
- Output Type: Dual GFCI and USB
- DC Input Type: Hardwire
- Input Voltage Range: 10.5-15.5V DC
- Recommended DC Fuse: 80A ANL or Class T
- Idle Current: <0.6A
- Inverter Efficiency: 90%
- Alarms: Low battery voltage shutdown, High battery voltage shutdown, AC output overload shutdown, Over temperature shutdown, Low battery voltage alarm
- Remote Available: Remote panel with 25’ remote cable 808-9001 (Model 14567911, sold separately)
- Case Size: 3 1/2"H x 8 11/16"W x 12 3/16"D
- Mounting Hardware Included/Required: Mounting screws (4) size #10 (sold separately)
- Warranty: Two years
What’s in the box
- PROwatt SW Inverter unit, Owner’s Guide
PROWatt SW 600 True Sine Wave Inverter
|Best Use||120 Volt AC Systems|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)