XANTREX–PROwatt SW Auto Transfer Switch
PROwatt SW Auto Transfer Switch
|Best Use||120 Volt AC Systems|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Switches your PROWatt SW inverter on and off as shore power availability changes.
An automatic AC power transfer switch that automatically switches between primary and secondary AC input sources to power a single AC output circuit. The PROwatt SW Auto Transfer Switch automatically toggles between AC power from the PROwatt SW inverter and AC power from another AC source such as utility or shore power to transfer to a single AC output such as a qualified load via a branch circuit.
- AC Input Voltage and Frequency: 120V AC 60Hz
- AC Input Current: 15A (max)
- AC Output Voltage and Frequency: 120V AC 60Hz
- AC Output Current: 15A (max)
- Transfer Time: 80 ms
- Dimensions: 3 25/32"L × 2 30/32"W × 2 24/33"D
- Weight: 1.4 lb. (0.64 kg)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.