XPower Inverter 5000 with GFCI & HW
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Handle large AC loads simultaneously.
Large demands from less sensitive AC loads can be supplied with ease by the Xantrex Xpower inverter. This high capacity modified sine wave inverter is capable of handling several large loads at the same time and is ideal for larger boats and commercial applications that don’t use sensitive electronics, variable speed motors or other equipment that can be damaged by higher levels of harmonic distortion.
Compatible with most AC loads, the Xpower will deliver power to appliances, microwaves, power tools and more. Using the inverter is as easy as plugging in. Two GFCI outlets offer a total of 4 places to connect appliances and equipment using a household plug. For complete onboard systems a hardwire option is available for the convenience of AC outlets throughout the boat or RV.
Safety features protect both the inverter and the boat. The Xpower will shut down as DC voltage dips to 10.5V to protect the battery bank from excessive discharge. An alarm will alert you before the system shuts down to provide the opportunity to save computer work or shut down equipment before power is cut off. Over-voltage protection keeps the inverter functioning within its capacity even as demand increases. Over-temperature protection prevents the inverter from functioning in damaging heat.
5000W continuous capacity is capable of handling a significant number of AC loads making this inverter ideal for larger boats with large battery bank capacity. Commercial vessels will also benefit from the ability to multi-task using different AC driven equipment simultaneously. Great for operating hair dryers, appliances, power tools, some entertainment equipment and less sensitive loads. We recommend checking with electronics or appliance manufacturer to confirm the use with power sourced from a modified sine wave inverter.
- High capacity modified sine wave inverter
- Compatible with most AC loads including some electronics (check with equipment manufacturer before use)
- High output capacity allows several AC loads at the same time
- Low voltage alarm and shut down warn users before shutting down to prevent battery damage
- Over-voltage, overload and over-temperature protection
- High surge rating allows spikes caused by start-up draws without tripping breakers or blowing fuses
- Remote ON/OFF switch included
- Two GFCI outlets with 20A breaker with an option to hardwire inverter into larger AC system
XPower Inverter 5000 with GFCI & HW
|ISO Approved||UL 458|
|Multi Bank Chargers||2 Banks|
|Output Waveform||Modified Sine Wave|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Wattage||4000 Watts Continuous/10000 Watts Peak|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)