Be prepared for anything the elements can throw at you in these Men's Insulated Elite Legacy Ankle Boots. These tough fishing boots are designed for the ultimate in protection, durability and comfort during long hours at sea. Neoprene bootie and high-abrasion Spandura® nylon provide comfort and warmth. The breathable Airmesh lining keeps feet dry and safe. For maximum protection from both organic and inorganic acids, reinforced rubber layers feature high-quality oil and chemical resistant compounds. XTRATUF's signature Chevron outsole gives these insulated fishing boots unparalleled slip-resistance on wet decks.
- Slip-resistant, non-marking Chevron outsole provide traction in extreme conditions
- 100% waterproof
- 5 mm waterproof neoprene bootie combined with Spandura® high-abrasion nylon for added durability
- Temperature-rated to -20 °F (-29 °C)
- Honeywell proprietary RDR oil- and chemical-resistant rubber withstands many organic and inorganic acids, oils, chemicals and contaminants
- Breathable Airmesh lining regulates internal temperature
- Reinforced rubber layers for durability
- Front and rear pull loops for easy on/off
- Shaft circumference: 12" inches (taken from size 9; may be slight measurement variations based on size)
Men's 6" Insulated Elite Legacy Ankle Boots
slip resistant Chevron outsole
|Insulation||Neoprene Insulated Bootie|
|Warranty Details||One year manufactuer defects|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.