Durable and waterproof boots offer protection and comfort.
An essential pair for fishing, these Xtratuf Women's Legacy 15" Boots a high 15" rise for added coverage that can be folded down for more ways to wear them. Contrasting lining brings a pop of fun style. The triple-dipped, chemical resistant latex neoprene rubber construction has a 100% waterproof finish so you stay dry and protected for hours. The non-slip and non-marking rubber sole adds traction, while the cushy insole gives you added shock absorption and major support. The flexible design offers added mobility and makes them easy to slip on and off. Ideal for long days on the dock, these boots are sure to be your new go-to pair.
- Triple-dipped latex neoprene rubber construction
- 100% waterproof and chemical-resistant finish keeps you dry and protected
- Non-marking and non-slip sole for added traction
- Removable cushioned insole for major support
- 1/2" heel gives you a boost of height
- Flexible design makes them easy to slip on and off
- 15" rise for added coverage
- One year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
Women's 15" Printed Legacy Boots
|Warranty Details||One Year Limited Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)