Women's Legacy Clogs
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The Slip-On version of an Alaskan staple in the Commercial and Sport Fishing industry, these clogs will give you the flexible, all-day comfort that you love about our classic Legacy Boot with increased versatility for you to slip on and get to work. All boots within the Legacy collection are 100% waterproof. Each boot is made with our signature triple dipping technique, which creates a seamless barrier that is highly resistant to many organic and inorganic acids, chemicals and contaminants. Our latex neoprene is ozone resistant, and is softer, lighter, and far more pliable than ordinary rubber. Cushioned insoles with arch support help fight fatigue and stress on the legs and back. All XTRATUF® Legacy boots come with a non-marking, slip-resistant Chevron outsole that provides unparalleled traction on any surface in the most extreme conditions. Insulated styles come with built-in Polymeric Foam insulation. The insulation package will keep your feet warm even when it is -10°F. Imported.
- Lower height for ease of entry
- Durable light weight lining gives boot structure without sacrificing flexibility
- Breathe-O-Prene® Insoles (same as the Legacy Boot) Cushioned insoles with arch support help fight fatigue and stress on the legs and back.
- Slip-Resistant Non-Marking Chevron Outsole
- Triple-Dipped Neoprene Shell for Extra Tough, Extra Watertight Protection
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.